MyHep LVIR Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets
MyHep LVIR is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C, a blood-borne infectious disease, as a component of a combination antiviral treatment regimen.
Is a two drug combination for the treatment of hepatitis C. It is administered as a single daily pill containing 90 mg of the viral NS5A inhibitor ledipasvir and 400 mg of sofosbuvir, a nucleotide inhibitor of the viral RNA polymerase.
Ledipasvir is most commonly used in combination with sofosbuvir for treatment in chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 patients. This drug has been tested and shown efficacy in treatment-naive and treatment experienced patients.
Sofosbuvir is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C, genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4, in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin, or with ribavirin alone. It is also used in combination with the viral NS5a inhibitor ledipasvir in an interferon-free combination for the treatment of genotype 1 hepatitis C infection. Sofosbuvir is also used in HCV patients with an HIV coinfection.
Facts of MyHep LVIR (Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets)
- Medicine Name: MyHep LVIR
- Generic Name: Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir
- Company Name: Mylan
- Available as (Form & Strength): 400 mg tablets
Indian Generic Medicines assist you in delivering MyHep LVIR (Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets) across the world as per the customer's prescribed medication and applicable regulatory approval. MyHep LVIR (Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets) manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd.
Indian Generic Medicines is able to get any valid prescription dispensed in shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists.
Is MyHep LVIR (Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets) available in India?
MyHep LVIR (Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets) is a (prescription drug, doctor prescribed medication or health care professional prescribed medicine) pharmaceutical drug that can be legally dispensed against a medical prescription.
- MyHep LVIR can be made availble through the network of authorised disctributors in India. (Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune etc.)
- Please click For MyHep LVIR Price information.
Indian Generic Medicines can assist in the deliver of MyHep LVIR (Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets) doctor prescribed medicine to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, South Africa, Zambia, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait, Sweden, Hong kong, UAE, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan Afghanistan, Nepal, Japan, and many more countries.
We validate authenticity of suppliers. Our approved suppliers assure supply of genuine medicine against valid documents.
The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of
- Valid prescription of Gastroentrologist and
- Import permit if applicable
The Information you need, when you are prescribed
A medicine that definitely works to treat serious infection like hepatitis C is Myhep. It is launched by reputed company Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Limited under the brand name of MyHep™ in India, this generic version of Sofosbuvir 400 mg tablet is considers as best treatment for hepatitis. Sofosbuvir manages immunity and protects liver from chronic Hepatitis C infection. It is used for the treatment of genotype 1 hepatitis C infection in amalgamation with pegylated interferon and ribavirin, or with ribavirin only.
Chronic Disease Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C is severe blood-borne infectious disease, as component act as antiviral curing regimen. Understanding the demand of effective, high quality and affordable treatment option for this chronic disease, Mylan Pharmaceuticals come forward with Myhep to cope up with the life of millions of hepatitis C patients.
Myhep medicine provides treatment by inhibiting the reproduction or replication of virus in the body. Patient suffering from liver, kidney and depression are recommended not to take the tablet.
While, tablet is approved as safe medicine for the general population however there are few side effects that can occur in rare condition especially Nausea and insomnia. It is better to take the pills after the food especially in morning. Patients are recommended to consult with doctor if they notice following complications:
- Decreased appetite
- Breathing difficulties
- Reduction in red blood cell count
- Improper liver function
While taking sofosbuvir, it is better to go for regular blood tests to check the levels of RBC counts.
- Prescribed for 12 weeks for genotypes 1, 2 and 3 while 24 weeks for genotype 4.
- Take the medication in morning to reduce sleeping disorders.
- Never take the medicine alone and taken as per the doctor prescription. Follow overall treatment procedure for severe hepatitis C that contains ribavirin and pegylated interferon.
- Pregnant ladies should not take the tablet as it can cause damage to the fetus, birth defects and early pregnancy termination.
- Let the doctor know about any other herbal treatments, prescription, nutritional supplements or other
medication you are using.
- There are numbers of authorized distributors in India who delivers drugs but with proper doctor’s prescription.
- They needs legal authentication to import medicine from foreign countries. Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Limitedcares for people health and safety thus created a component to fight with disease.
If you want MyHep LVIR tablets. Get from Indian generic medicines, so contact us now!