MyDekla 60 is generic version of the drugDaclatasvir.
MyDekla 60 tablet is available as 60 mg of Daclatasvir.
MyDekla 60 is indicated for usewith sofosbuvir, with or without ribavirin, for the treatment of chronic HCVgenotype 1 or 3 infection.
Generally Asked Questions –
1. How can I buy MyDekla 60 Tablets in India?
MyDekla 60 is a prescription drug that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional like – Hepatologist, Gastroenterologist.
2. Where can I get MyDekla 60 Tablets in India?
Indian Generic Medicines can assist the patient or kin of a patient in getting MyDekla 60 tablets delivered at their door steps anywhere in India, like Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune, etc. Indian Generic Medicines uses the services of a network of validated, professionally best managed pharmaceutical distributors. Indian Generic Medicines ensures that the patients are supplied genuine medicine at the best prices through a fast more of delivery (Blue Dart/ DTDC plus time bound deliveries).
3. Can I buy MyDekla 60 even if I am not based in India?
Indian Generic Medicines can assist in getting MyDekla 60 delivered at your door steps. Indian Generic Medicines is able to get any valid prescription dispensed in shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to Patient’s address.
Indian Generic Medicines personally ensures that the Medicines are sourced only from the validated distributors authorized by the respective company, the product is stored and packed as per the storage and packaging directions.
MyDekla 60 is offered to overseas patients (in countries like Romania, Georgia, Latvia, Brazil, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, South Africa, Zambia, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait, Sweden, Hong Kong, UAE, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan Afghanistan, Nepal, Japan, etc.) against a Valid Prescription of the healthcare professional of the respective country and Import Permit (if applicable).
Indian Generic Medicines offers MyDekla 60 to the overseas patients at the best price and ensures swift delivery of medicine by using the most reputed international courier or cargo companies like FedEx International Priority Courier/KLM and Emirates Freight Carriers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the usual Adult Dose of MyDekla 60for treating Chronic Hepatitis C infection –
MyDekla 60 tablet is generally recommended as 60 mg taken orally once daily with or without food in combination withsofosbuvir with or without ribavirin.
Recommended treatment duration is 12 weeks.
2. What are the possible any side-effects of MyDekla 60?
Most common adverse reactions with MyDekla 60 incombination with sofosbuvir can be headache and fatigue.
Most common adverse reactions MyDekla 60 in combination with sofosbuvir and ribavirin can be headache, anemia, fatigue,and nausea.
This is not anexhaustive list of side effects related to MyDekla 60 and one can experience some other side effect.It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects.
3. What should I know Hepatitis B virus reactivation –
Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation has been reported in HCV/HBV co-infected patients whowere undergoing or had completed treatment with HCV direct-acting antivirals, and who werenot receiving HBV antiviral therapy.
Please consult your treating doctor to know more about Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation.
Important Things to remember while on treatment with MyDekla 60 -
- Periodically consult your doctor, seek his/her advice and strictly follow the instructions/ directions given by your doctor while you are getting treated with MyDekla 60.It is recommended that you tell your consulting doctor/s about all your existing medical conditions/ medical history, allergies, and all medicines you use.
- You may take MyDekla 60 empty stomach or before/after having food.
- Take the medicine at the same time each day.
- Your consulting doctor may ask you to go for frequent/ periodic blood tests, while you are using MyDekla 60.
- Store this medicine in the original container at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- Avoid taking an antacid within 4 hours before or 4 hours after you take MyDekla 60.
- Few drugs may interact with MyDekla 60, therefore, always tell your doctor about all medicines you are using for treatment of other medical conditions.
- The information given here is meant to answer questions of a general nature regarding treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus infection and treatment with MyDekla 60 and these recommendations are not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have questions or concerns regarding your disease or MyDekla 60, please seek assistance from a qualified healthcare provider (a Hepatologist/ Gastroenterologist). If you have a specific medical concern, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Store MyDekla 60 at room temperature between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C)
- Keep MyDekla 60 in its original container.
- Do not use MyDekla 60 if the seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
- Keep MyDekla 60 and all medicines out of the reach of children.