Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
1. How can I buy Lenalid Capsules in India?
Lenalid (Lenalidomide) is a prescription drug that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional like – hematologist or oncologist.
2. Where can I get Lenalid Capsules in India?
India Generic Medicines can assist the patient or kin of a patient in getting Lenalid capsules delivered at their door steps anywhere in India, like Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune, etc. Indian Generic Medicines uses the services of a network of validated, professionally best managed pharmaceutical distributors. Indian Generic Medicines ensures that the patients are supplied genuine medicine at the best prices through a fast more of delivery(Blue Dart/ DTDC plus time bound deliveries).
3. Can I buy Lenalid even if I am not based in India?
Indian Generic Medicines can assist in getting Lenalid (lenalidomide) delivered at your door steps. Indian Generic Medicines is able to get any valid prescription dispensed in shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to Patient’s address.
Indian Generic Medicines personally ensures that the Medicines are sourced only from the validated distributors authorized by the respective company, the product is stored and packed as per the storage and packaging directions.
Lenalid is offered to overseas patients (in countries like Romania, Georgia, Latvia, Brazil, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, South Africa, Zambia, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait, Sweden, Hong Kong, UAE, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan Afghanistan, Nepal, Japan, etc.)against a Valid Prescription of the healthcare professional of the respective country and Import Permit (if applicable).
Indian Generic Medicines offers Lenalid capsule to the overseas patients at the best price and ensures swift delivery of medicine by using the most reputed international courier or cargo companies like FedEx International Priority Courier/KLM and Emirates Freight Carriers.
4. Are there any side-effects of Lenalid (Lenalidomide) therapy?
Common side effects of Lenalid are:
- Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that causes worries to you or that does not goaway.
- These are not all the side effects with Lenalid. Ask your healthcare provider for more information on Lenalid (Lenalidomide) therapy.
- For list of more serious side effects, please refer to the package insert and consult your doctor.
5. How should I store Lenalid?
Store Lenalid at room temperature, 59° to 86°F (15° to 30°C).
Keep Lenalid and all medicines out of the reach of children.
6. What are general things to remember while I am taking Lenalid (Lenalidomide) –
- Do not take Lenalid if you are allergic to anything in it.
- Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Lenalidomide must not be used by women who arepregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take including - prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements. It ispossible that Lenalidomide and other medicines may affect each other causing seriousside effects.
- Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of them to show your healthcare provider andpharmacist.
- Take Lenalid exactly as prescribed. You must adhere to all the instructions of your healthcare provider.
- Swallow Lenalid capsule whole with water once a day. Do not break, chew,or open your capsules.
- If you miss a dose of Lenalid, take it on the same as soon as you remember. If youmiss your dose for a day, do not take double or multiple doses at the same time go back to taking your regular dose the nextday.
- You will have to undertake regular blood tests, as prescribed by your healthcare provider, during your treatment with Lenalid. Your healthcare provider may adjust your dose of Lenalid or temporarily stop yourtreatment based on the results of your blood tests and on your general condition.
7. Do I need to know more about Lenalid (Lenalidomide) therapyor the precaution I should be taking while I am on Lenalid (Lenalidomide) –
There are many other important things you must know before initiating Lenalid (Lenalidomide)
. Please consult your doctor to know more about Lenalid (Lenalidomide)